A great video with key points outlining the difference between descriptive and evaluative feedback, as well as formative vs. summative assessments. If you haven’t already, check out Chronicle to see how it can help you better implement these best practices. Use Chronicle’s powerful note-taking capabilities as a tool for providing and following up on descriptive feedback, and take advantage of Chronicle’s Traffic Light system to help track formative assessments.
- “Make ‘Em Talk” – For Literacy. For Life.
- Teaching Commitment, Core Values, and a Moral Compass: “It’s My Prerogative”
- Cultivating Commitment in the Classroom
- Decide. Commit. Succeed.
- Secret Tips for Teachers, Trainers, and More!
- Engine, Engine, Number 9 – If My Student Goes Off The Track…
- A Cat, A Mailman, and Student Engagement
- 21st Century Literacy Skills – Part 3 (Chromebooks, Collaborative Writing, Screencasts, Oh My!)
- 21st Century Literacy Skills – Part 2
- 21st Century Literacy Skills